Monday, September 13, 2010

Great weekend!

I had the most fantastic weekend. I want to live it over and over again!

Saturday I dropped T&O off at my parents house and headed to baseball. Baseball was super fun and my friends Jenn, Melinda, and Marisa & her baby, Ramona all came to watch us play. We played tournament style because so many people showed up, but I only played one game and then chilled with the ladies so I could see everyone! That is the one downfall of too many people showing up...I don't get to hang out with everybody!

Headed home, showered and then headed out to the Bane/Trapped Under Ice show. My friend, Brett's new straight edge band, Compound, played their first show. I JUST missed them by a second because they ran out of singles at the door. :( So many kids showed up super early just to see them which is so mindblowing!
The show was super fun. Bane was good..even though some kid accidentally stepped on my face and I've had a giant purple lip since Saturday :(
My friend Johnny and I old school hit the diner after the show and had some awesome real talks. Best, nicest kid ever.
Stayed up too late but it was worth it!

The next morning I woke up with the worst headache ever..basically felt like I had a giant bowling ball dropped on my face. I took some tylenol and ate cheerios in my bed. I never eat in my bed so I must have felt terrible! Hit the gym for some cardio for 45 mins then came home to get ready for a wedding I was going to with my friend Tom in Brooklyn. The wedding was at this amazing place in downtown Brooklyn called Bubby's Pie Co (http://bubbys.com/). It was located between the Brooklyn & Manhattan bridges and the view of Manhattan was beautiful! It rained though and I wish it was a better day for the bride and groom. It was such a chill wedding though..and they had 3 tiers of pie as their wedding cake! My vegan dinner was also delicious. I had a pasta primavera....mmm so good!
After the wedding I headed to A's house. I hadn't been able to hang with him since last weekend so I was stoked. We have the best sleepovers of staying up late and talking. Today we chilled out and went to Veggie Castle 2 (http://www.yelp.com/biz/veggie-castle-ii-south-richmond-hill) in Richmond Hill. It was SO good. I used to go to the original one every Sunday like 7 years ago with my friend Tim, but then they closed. Really awesome Carribean soul food.

I had to leave early to head to my Chemistry lab class which was so boring and fast. It was just a practice thing of Excel. I had to work with this girl and our computer broke so we had to start all over again and were the last ones to leave..which sucked!!

Well, back to real life tomorrow. I did not miss my job...AT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment