Saturday, September 4, 2010

Baseball!


Today was the best day! I play baseball with my friends on Saturdays in the summertime. Some people are good but not everyone is amazing, so it's basically like Sandlot type stuff. We all play for fun and it's the best time to just be a kid for one day a week with your other adult friends.

More & new people have been showing up every week, I guess because the word is being spread about how awesome our games are. A couple of weeks ago we even had to split into 4 teams and have a tournament!

My friend, Rick, started making baseball cards for everyone every week, here is one of mine:



After the game we went to the Cheesecake Factory. That place should def be way more vegan friendly, especially since their menu is like 20 pages long. I actually had to google "cheesecake factory vegan" to find out what I could eat. I wound up getting the Thai Lettuce Wraps appetizer without chicken. It was actually really delicious. Next time I will ask for more of the coconut curry noodles in place of the chicken since it didn't have much filling stuff vecause the chicken was missing. I also got french fries. Which was a treat since I only eat french fries 4 times a year. I love them, but they are just too bad for me so I need limits.

So today was the best day with friends! Love them all!!

Photos courtesy of PamPiff & jennykxoxo

2 comments: