Sunday, August 29, 2010

New blog

Well, I figured I would try and start a new blog. The last one I had on here was a picture blog...then I got an Iphone and I didn't have the patience to figure out how to send pics to my blog so that ended! haha. Honestly, I just really wish blogger had an app. I don't understand why they don't!

I also tried to have a tumblr blog a few months ago but I just hate the format and I don't really understand it.

Wow..I must really sound technologically retarded at this point!

Anyways, just wanted to make a little post so this space wasn't totally empty :)

edit: ok blogger totally updated their "update from your cell phone" thing and now it is way easy and this message makes me look extra stoops!

2 comments:

  1. i always loved seeing your photos, so i'm glad you are back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks lauren!! i love love your blog so much. you do the coolest stuff with the kids!

    ReplyDelete